ALL TRANSCRIPTS MUST BE ORDERED ONLINE AT:
Requesting a Transcript
ALL CURRENT STUDENTS MUST HAVE A SIGNED RELEASE FORM ON FILE BEFORE TRANSCRIPTS WILL BE PROCESSED. Release forms can be found below for download. The completed form must be turned into the Registrar's office before transcript processing.
A current student is any student who is currently enrolled or has graduated/withdrawn before August 1st of the current calendar year. (ex: Graduated June of 2017 - still considered current as of August 1, 2018)
A former student is anyone that has graduated or withdrawn before August 1st of the previous calendar year. (ex: Graduated June of 2018 - use 'Former Student' icon)
Each transcript is $3.00 for 'Current' students.
Each transcript is $5.00 for 'Former' students.
Students can pay with credit/debit card on the website or choose the cash/check payment method. If not paying with credit/debit card, payment must be brought to the Registrar's office before transcripts will be processed.
INCLUDED IN TRANSCRIPT:
1. Typically a transcript has a list of current courses, a profile sheet with graduation requirements, and EOC testing results.
2. Official Transcript - Paper Copies - an official transcript that has been stamped with the school seal, a copy of the student's current schedule and a profile sheet with graduation requirements is placed in a sealed envelope marked "OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT, O'CONNOR HIGH SCHOOL VOID IF OPENED".
3. UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS - Paper copy of transcript - no signature, school seal or envelope is provided. There is no charge for an "unofficial transcript".
Requesting a Transcript (con't)
1. Transcripts are sent electronically using the TREx (Texas Record Exchange) system to all public Texas colleges/universities and some private institutions as well. Please note that not all satellite campuses are able to accept TREx transmission.
2. Transcripts that cannot be sent electronically will be mailed by Sandra Day O'Connor High School.
3. Testing scores (i.e. - SAT, ACT, PSAT, AP) are not included with the transcript. Please contact www.collegeboard.org or www.actstudent.org to have those sent to the college/university for admissions.
4. OHS does not fax or email transcripts.
TRANSCRIPTS FOR SCHOLARSHIPS:
1. Requests, costs and processing times for these types of transcripts are the same as other official transcripts.
2. You must have a signed release on file (below) for this information to be included in your transcript and the scholarship is to be listed on the request form.
1. Students wanting to request transcripts for the NCAA Clearinghouse must first register with NCAA and create an account.
2. Follow the transcript ordering instructions above and make sure to request NCAA.
3. OHS will upload your transcript to the NCAA website directly to your account.
NCAA CLEARING HOUSE
Students who are requesting a transcript for the NCAA Clearinghouse should click on the picture below to view the NCAA Clearinghouse information.